We are looking for a new digital marketing manager that has a proven track record of delivering digital marketing campaigns. This is an agency role working with a small range of clients in property, retail and technology.
You will need to help put together new and ongoing strategies for our clients and then also be hands on delivering the campaigns. You will also be responsible for meeting and reporting back to clients on the progress and results of a campaign.
- Managing and posting on social media
- Creating digital artwork and content
- Writing and posting blogs
- Being able to create video content would be advantageous
- Putting together email marketing campaigns using Mailchimp
- Use Google Analytics and other reporting tools
- Work with our SEO and Google Ads specialist
- Work with our web design and dev team
- You will also be marketing our own business Swof Media
Our core clients are in and around Birmingham and travelling to see clients as lockdown lifts will be essential. Role is also likely to involve working from home.
Salary is attractive and will depend on your experience.
Please send your application and CV to email@example.com