UPDATE: VACANCY FILLED – SAY HI TO JOE SOUTHALL
Swof Media have a new vacancy for an IT Engineer / System administrator.
This role is a mixture of on site and remote support for a broad range of clients across the West Midlands. You will be based in the Jewellery Quarter in Birmingham city centre and will need a driving license and be client facing. The role has a mixture of forward IT planning and ongoing maintenance as well as responding to problems and queries. This will sometimes be challenging and require some out of hours work. We are looking for an enthusiastic and independent individual to fit into a small busy team where you will make a huge difference. We are a friendly bunch with a sense of humour and fitting in to our culture is important.
- Desktop support
- Telephone system support
- Broadband setup and support
- Manage domain names and hosting
- Advanced DNS knowledge
- MySQL database management
- Email account management – both Exchange and IMAP
- Manage Google Apps and Office 365
- File Server and Cloud storage management
- Backup and restore management for websites and data